New Jersey and Philadelphia Asbestos Attorneys
Our Pennsylvania and New Jersey Law Offices Provide Helpful Mesothelioma and Personal Injury Resources
When you are facing a serious illness such as mesothelioma, lung cancer, or medical complications due to exposure to dangerous chemicals or drugs, it is extremely helpful to get as much information as possible. Shein Law Center has provided links to informative resources, filled with information straight from the experts. In addition to informational links, we have also included links to organizations that can provide you with additional support during your illness or the illness of a loved one.
- Penn Medicine’s Mesothelioma & Pleural Program – Diagnosis, Treatment and Research of Mesothelioma and Pleural Disease
- OncoLink – Service of Abramson Cancer Center of University of Pennsylvania – Mesothelioma Information for Treatment, Trials & News
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry – Exposure and Your Health
- American Cancer Society – Cancer Reference Information Center – All About Malignant Mesothelioma
- American Lung Association – Mesothelioma Information and Occupational Lung Disease Fact Sheet
- CancerNet: A service of the National Cancer Institute – Malignant Mesothelioma Information
- CancerNet: A service of the National Cancer Institute – Lung Cancer Information
- Environmental Protection Agency – The Asbestos Informer – Get answers to frequently asked questions about asbestos from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) – Asbestos Fact Sheet
- Environmental Protection Agency – Pollutants, Contaminants, Toxic Substances, Radiation
- Mid-Atlantic Asbestos – EPA Region 3
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health – Lead Paint
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health – Pneumoconiosis
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health – Construction Industry Hazards Information
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health – Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Disorders
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health – Occupational Latex Allergies
- American Cancer Society – Find cancer support resources and information on all types of cancer.
- National Cancer Institute – Comprehensive cancer information from the United States National Institutes of Health
- Hospice Foundation – Hospice Foundation of America
- Cancer Support Community – Providing emotional support, education and hope for people with cancer and their loved ones.
- Hospice Net – For patients and families facing life-threatening illness.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission – Recalls, Defective Products, and Product Safety News
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – Auto Accident Information and Statistics
- Food and Drug Administration – FDA Recalls of Defective Drugs, Dangerous Drugs, and Product Safety News
Contact Our Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been the victim of asbestos exposure, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with our lawyers to discuss the facts of the case. The physical, emotional and financial well-being of you and your loved ones is important to us, and our attorneys are committed to helping you. Contact our Shein Law Center offices in Pennsylvania and New Jersey online or call 1-877-SHEINLAW (743-4652).